KEYNOTE SPEAKER, instructor & AUTHOR
Social Media Strategies in Plain English
"The social engagement of our employees after listening to Spencer's message has been phenomenal!"
- Ellie Reineck, President, IncredibleBank
WHAT YOU'LL GET
Spencer X Smith has the unique gift of being able to explain complex or jargon-laden topics in an accessible and entertaining way that engages and inspires his audiences not just to think, but to act.
Not content to simply teach what he has learned to companies, groups and professionals, Spencer deftly utilizes audience interaction, real-world examples and tales from his days as a rock drummer and band manager to elicit powerful and profound reactions that stay with them.
SPENCER CAN DELIVER...
Conference Breakout SessionS or WorkshopS
ON-SITE COMPANY WORKSHOPS
SPENCER @ THE NEW YORK STOCK EXCHANGE
On September 19 of 2017, I was fortunate enough to present social media ideas at the New York Stock Exchange, just before the closing bell.
As a guy who bought his first share of stock in 1989, this was truly a dream come true. Spending time both touring the hallowed halls and talking to traders on the floor of the exchange is an experience I’ll never forget.
A sincere thank you to Deutsche Bank for making that dream a reality.
- Social Media for Business Development
- Digital Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Content Marketing
- Personal Branding
- Establishing Marketing Return On Investment (ROI)
Spencer literally wrote the book on how to effectively leverage social media to stay ‘top of mind’ with your customers and maximize ROI.
Concepts from the book are sprinkled throughout Spencer's speeches and classes. Please feel free to download the first chapter of the book for free below.
Spencer is the founder of spencerXsmith.com and co-founder of AmpliPhi, a digital marketing and strategy agency started in 2017. Since 2015, he’s conducted over 200 speaking appearances and only teaches what he first has proven to work himself with his own businesses.
Unique business experiences that have shaped Spencer:
- Playing drums in and managing a touring rock bank
- Building and selling a technology company
- Founding and operating a real estate investing company
- Teaching Social Media Strategy and Digital Marketing classes at University of Wisconsin-Madison and Rutgers University
- Working with Fortune 500 companies IBM, Kohl’s Corp, Kimberly Clark, Oshkosh Truck, The Hartford, Nationwide, American Family Insurance, Prudential, and Thrivent